Aug 6, 2007

Weather & Savings

The weather is very inviting, so is the hot cup of soup, the warm cozy couch at home, the TV remote and a romantic movie on the TV. But I have to spend my day with a piece of code and a computer, shivering in an AC room. Life!!!

I have been shopping a lot now-a-days. I bought a new mobile - Nokia 5300. After almost a year, I'm using a brand new mobile. Its pretty decent. Has a 1.3 megapixel camera, a music player, radio, and some other stuff. You can read the specifications here. Then I bought a 512MB memory card for it. I bought a pen drive (misplaced my previous one during Women's Conference), a jacket and some clothes. For the house I bought an iron board, a ladder, a clothes dryer and a steam cooker. All this in 2 weeks. All my careful saving of the past few months, disappeared in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment