Aug 12, 2009

Back from TTC

Its pretty difficult to describe a TTC. The experience, the learning, the fun, the masti, the knowledge… is so much that words fall short while writing about them.

And since I was doing the Art Excel and YES TTC, the masti, fun and dance just doubled. Mala with her child like enthusiasm, Shreya with her accents and imitations… the Awesome Twosome. Top it with the experiences of Children’s Kriya and the YES Home Kriya, 4 Padmasadhanas - totally mind blowing. To this add some dance, Arabic and Chinese music, all AE & YES games, 3 birthdays with cake and chocolates, playing pranks on the Hindi group and Part 1s (the ‘aratis’), organizing a fun fare, screening of a movie, etc – that was my TTC 2. It felt more like an extended party than TTC.

Now I’m back to office and all I can think about is the memories of the TTC. I look at the watch and think, ‘Oh! this time we were doing sadhana/dancing/yoga nidra…’.

And…I can now take Art Excel and YES courses. Honored to be an Art of Living Teacher – ‘Guru ka tota’ like Rishi Nityapragyaji says.

No comments:

Post a Comment