Apr 16, 2010

I did it again

Yes...I hurt my leg again. Last Sunday I had a projector screen stand dropped on my leg and it was a bad soft tissue damage. Its better now...no pain while walking but the region of impact still hurts.

I have this very 'special' gift of hurting my leg (over and over) x 'n' times again. Once during my college days I hurt my leg 4 times in 2 months. The fourth time when I went to the doctor, he raised his hands and told my mom to take me to an astrologer or get some puja done for me to heal my leg.

During the TTC, (I had a ligament tear then) Vidya was advising me to undergo the past life process (Its a process that you can undergo after doing the Art of Living Part 1 program). We discussed some very hilarious scenes about my past lives and the leg, like - in one of my past life, my last word might have been 'Oh my leg' and hence its still haunting me, or I might have tickled someone's leg and hence am carrying a curse, and many more.

I'm actually going to take Vidya's advice and am planning to go for the past life process. Lets hope that the leg problem is solved soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment