Feb 13, 2007

Today my sister turned 24. And she is feeling that she is getting old. I was sort of spared of the feeling. I was studying during that period of my life and had little time to ponder on such things. And also in a place like Manipal, you'll always feel young. And now I have accepted the fact that I'm, well not young - body wise, but will always be young at heart. This mainly thanks to the YES+ course I did with Bawa and Dinesh. They are the second most amazing and witty people I've ever met, first of course is my Master. Here is my encounter with Bawa or Bau as he know now-a-days
Myla: This is Pooja, she is a great volunteer, you can use her for YES+ in Bangalore.
I: I'm already volunteering for RDP.
Fhatak...came the reply, delivered with his usual mischievous smile.
Bawa: When will you move up in life

Ha ha ha...guess its time to move up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment