Apr 3, 2007

Long Time....

Its been a long time since I posted. I have been very busy at work. And the work is getting more and more interesting and challenging by the day. It feels nice to be productive after 6 months on bench.

Sports events are being held at work. And it gives me immense pleasure to announce that I was the finalist in Scrabble. Thats something - because I have been teased by people for my bad spelling. So much so that Nrutya had once said,"You don't teach spellings to your children. Call us and we'll teach them".

If you are talking about sports and don't mention the debacle happening in Indian cricket,I'll be doing injustice to my interest. Well, India is out of the World Cup. I am a Indian cricket fan, but I cann't but help being happy about their exit. The players were given demi-God status and the amount of hype surrounding them was too much. This should get them back to their two feet.

This World Cup will be more remembered for the shock death of Bob Woolmer than for anything else. The circumstances of death look straight out of a mystery novel. May his soul rest in peace and hope his killers are brought under the hammer.

We had been to Kemmangundi a couple of weeks ago. I'll post more about that when I have the time.

Time to get back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment