Apr 20, 2007

A walk down the memory lane...

I had written this a couple of years back. Its my memories of my college life. Found this when I was cleaning my yahoo inbox.

Gone are those days when we used to sit in parking lots around Bangalore...
Gone are those days when we drove around Bangalore in our bikes...
Gone are those when we used to be chucked out of canteens...
Gone are those days when we had lunch in Tatha's class...
Gone are those days when we played DC in class....
Gone are those days when Sowmya would sigh in DJ's class...
Gone are those days when we set our timetable and also the portions...
Gone are those days when fought for marks...
Gone are those days when we would go to canteen at 8.30 in the morning...
Gone are those days when we experimented in Sweta's kitchen...
Gone are those days when we would go for boating in the rain...
Gone are those days when Aamir Khan was more important than some experiments in the lab...
Gone are those days when we whistled our heart out when Aamir came on screen...
Gone are those days when we could talk for hours on phone after college...
Gone are those days when Nrutya was the only one attending Bullet's classes...
Gone are those days when Sumana used to decorate our names in our books...
Gone are those days when Sneha used to correct our English...'tonight'...
Gone are those days when Sweta would be the 'teacher' for all of us...
Gone are those days when Aparna would score 25 even without studying...
Gone are those days when Sowmya would enter the a class instead of the loo...
Gone are those days when you all kidnapped me to Benergatta...
I can go on writing...but my vision's blur now...having tears in my eyes...
Hope you all have taken a walk down the memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment