Nov 27, 2006

Advance Course

Just back from an Advance Course (Art of Living Part-2 course). If I have to describe it in one word - ZHAKAS!! And for once I could do most of the processes and meditations completely, 'Giving 100%' as Swami Vishnupada said. One of Gurudev's hard hitting talk on seva was played. Man HE was so subtle and yet so firm.

And the silence this time was really amazing and complete. All this thanks to my roomies. All of them maintained such good silence that there was no chance of being disturbed. Oh...my roomies..a bunch of really cute people...Priya, Seema and Pavitra. Well, I've made 3 more friends for my life.

And the most exciting part - Gurudev met us twice and He gave His typical all-knowing smile twice to me. He had invited some naxalites from Nagaland. When they came on stage He was all praise for them for they were caring for Nagaland so much. He gave them fruits and all His love. The transformation was immediate. When they came in they had rigidity and hatred written all over their face and when they left the stage, they were totally soft and smiling. One of them then recorded the whole Q&A session too!!!! Thats how our Master works!!

After four days of satvic food, my stomach refuses to digest the crap I eat. Hopefully it'll get back to digesting crap in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment