Nov 7, 2006

What you dream and what you get

There was a ad that used to run on doordarshan when I was in school. It was a ghee ad where the husband gets up early in the morning and makes upma for his wife. That was something I used to dream - that my husband would make breakfast for me and wake me up in the morning with bed-breakfast.

Ah!!!!Dreams...

Arvindh does a big favor by not cooking. His friends told me that he had cooked only once and that food was lying in the fridge for more than a week. The only thing he makes well is tulsi tea. And he is proud of that. So that dream is shattered.

But then things always even out. I hate cleaning of the kitchen after cooking. Well he takes care of that. He is a cleanliness freak. So mostly does all the cleaning in the house and I don't have to bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment