Nov 20, 2006

Me

When I joined the new company, I was asked to write something about myself, which wold be published in their monthly magazine. After some thought, I decided to write a poem on myself. The final result was pretty ok.

Born in Aurangabad, raised in Bangalore,
About me, let me tell you a bit more
Father is a scientist mother is a housewife,
Sister and husband complete my life.

Ramaiah gave me a bachelors, MAHE a masters
Inbetween them got a Master and life partner.
Helping, friendly, lovable but moody,
Reading is my favourite hobby.

Love movies, music, cricket and cartoons
Always will be humming some tune.
Chauvinists, egoists beware...
Cross me and I shall not spare.

Now that you had a small peek
To know me more, please come and speak.
I think I should put a full stop
Before you think I'm a big show off.

No comments:

Post a Comment