Dec 5, 2006

TV Shows

I used to follow a lot of TV shows before I went to Advance course. But when I returned wasn't interested in any of them. The only thing I like watching or following is Nach Baliye. And I want Tina and Hussain or Yash and Gauri to win not Tanaaz and Bakhtyaar. I used to like them (T&B) earlier, not anymore. There is an arrogance in Bakhtyaar's way which I'm allergic to.

I also used to watch Big Boss. I liked Rakhi Sawant's frankness and her body language. She is one confident babe!! But now that she is out, there is absolutely no interest in the show.

Shah Rukh Khan is going to host KBC. Oh my God!! I can imagine him hamming 'Lock kkkkkiiiiya jaye!!!' or 'Kkkkkya kkkkkarna chayenge aap....' I'm waiting to watch the spoofs on MTV or Comedy Show.

Talking about spoofs, I like Raju Shrivastav's take on Gabbar Singh. He makes Gabbar an old man or a forgetful person or a total bhondu. Absolutely hilarious. He is one person who comes up with something new almost all the time. Wonder why he did win the Great Indian Laughter Challenge.

Below is his performance in Nach Baliye. Absoultely humourous.

No comments:

Post a Comment